September 23 is Bi Visibility Day, and bi people on Twitter were definitely celebrating.
Bi Visibility Day (or Celebrate Bisexuality Day) was first observed 20 years ago today at the International Lesbian and Gay Association Conference.
And on Twitter, the celebration is stronger than ever. Bi people are proudly making themselves visible on the social media platform with some great tweets.
Some are personal.
Happy #bisexual pride day.
I won’t fuck cis men but pretty much everyone else can get on board.
— Jordan Raskopoulos (@JordanRasko) September 23, 2019
Some are fierce.
Fun fact: if 99.99% of you likes the opposite sex and the remaining 0.01% is attracted to the same sex, YOU ARE STILL A VALID BISEXUAL.
Being Bi isn’t about 50/50
It’s your sexuality, don’t let someone erase it.
— Gino ?️? (@GinoCabilatazan) September 17, 2019
#Bisexuality is not a choice.
I’m not #bisexual because it’s trendy.
I’m not bisexual because I’m indecisive.
I’m not bisexual because I’m greedy or in denial.
Why would I choose to subject myself to #biphobia from straight people & the LGBTQAI+ community alike?#BiVisibilityDay
— Diary of a Disabled Person. (@WheelsofSteer) September 23, 2019
And some spread love.